Note: this post has been updated.
Greetings and happy winter to all of our Spark fans.
Continuing on with the new, it is time once again for us to order our new selection of softgoodies for tradeshow season. So for the second year in a row, we are opening up the design input to everyone. We are giving you a chance to design the graphics for next year’s shirts and hoodies. If you happen to come up with something brilliant, we will even throw you a new pair of 2012/13 bindings for your trouble.
Why are we doing this??? That is a pretty good question. Some might say that we are lazy. Others think that we are too busy enjoying the new snow. But honestly, we are just too busy making the best damn splitboard bindings EVER! So who better to get involved than the Spark R&D faithful? If you think you have something for us, read the rules below.
- Design a shirt that contains the Spark R&D logo (downloadable here)
- Do not change or alter our logo in any fashion!!!
- Keep it to two colors maximum
- Submit your entries by December 25th.
- Send your entries in jpeg or PDF format along with your full mailing address, phone number and email, in case you’re a winner. Submit entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we choose the winner, we will make you famous by shipping your shirt design all over the planet. This will be our limited edition shirt graphic for the 2013/14 season. We will hook the winning designer up with his or her own shirts and hoodies, as well as a custom pair of either Burner of Blaze bindings.
The Winner will be announced in early January.
Good luck to everyone and start designing.