We are as excited to help splitboarders get out in the backcountry and explore as we are about getting out ourselves. We’re looking for awesome individuals who want to share our stoke for snowboarding, splitboarding, and building bindings.
Some of the perks for working at Spark R&D include:
- Flexible scheduling. We can work out a schedule with you that allows you to both work hard and play hard.
- Opportunities for ride together days and participation in split fests.
- Discounts on Spark R&D gear (as available) as well as proforms extending through the snowboard industry and beyond.
- Demo product to try out the latest and greatest in splitboard gear from a variety of brands.
- Employee swag and apparel.
- Working with an amazing and passionate group of people.
Applicable to full-time permanent positions:
- SIMPLE IRA Plan
- Healthcare reimbursement program
- Bridger Bowl Seasons Pass
- Gym membership reimbursement
Check out the positions below and drop us a line, we’d love to hear from you.
Spark R&D manufactures the best splitboard bindings and accessories in the world right here in Bozeman. We are seeking driven and reliable individuals to join our assembly team. You'll learn new skills, work with cool people. Position starts at $14 per hour. Employees will also be eligible for discounts on Spark R&D and other outdoor gear, and will have access to demo products. The right candidate is comfortable standing for prolonged periods, using pneumatic drills, and has an eye for detail.
No experience required. Email your resume to email@example.com to schedule an interview! Full-time preferred, ideal candidates would be available to work fulltime through fall and winter. Positions are seasonal and will go from now until End of Production, however, permanent status is possible after such time. Positions available to start immediately. Please be prepared to wear facial covering to interview-IE mask, bandanna etc.
A little about us:
We're lucky to build products that bring joy to people and allow them to splitboard places they otherwise couldn't. We are as excited to help splitboarders get out in the backcountry and explore as we are about getting out ourselves. We're looking for awesome individuals who want to share our stoke for snowboarding, splitboarding, and building bindings.
Manufacturing day 2016: http://sparkrandd.com/2016/10/manufacturing-day-2016/
2017 employee party: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3fI1YYJgVg