- Baseplate Design: Incorporating cutouts for traction, snowshed and weight savings.
- Bushings: Custom made bronze bushings for exceptional durability.
- Highbacks: Widest range of lean on the market (25° forward lean, to -5° for touring – an industry first). Increased glass fiber content for even better response.
- Straps: Pre-curved ankle and toe straps are minimal and lightweight, yet comfortable and durable.
- Buckles and Plastics: Low profile and bomber.
- Standard Weight: 3.47 lbs/pr [1576 g] (medium)
The most popular splitboard binding on the market gets a face lift for the 2012/2013 season. The Blaze was designed for the freestyle rider and all-around adventurer looking for lightweight touring deep into the backcountry.
Colors: Black, Lichen and Slate