We're lucky to build products that bring joy to people and allow them to splitboard places they otherwise couldn't. We are as excited to help splitboarders get out in the backcountry and explore as we are about getting out ourselves. We’re looking for awesome individuals who want to share our stoke for snowboarding, splitboarding, and building bindings.
Some of the perks for working at Spark R&D include:
- Flexible scheduling
- Winter really drives who we are as a company, to reflect this we offer Shred Wednesdays so we can all have an extra day to ride and remember why are are doing what we're doing!
- Summer in Bozeman is amazing! Depending on workloads we accommodate a number of different ways to take advantage of what Montana has to offer.
- Employee discounts on Spark R&D gear as well as other discounts extending through the snowboard industry and beyond.
- Demo product in case you don't have your own splitboard equipment yet, or just want to try something new.
- Sweet Spark R&D swag and apparel.
- Work with an amazing and passionate group of people.
Applicable to full time permanent positions:
- SIMPLE IRA Plan
- Healthcare reimbursement program
Check out the positions below and drop us a line, we’d love to hear from you.
Hiring Assembly Positions
Spark R&D is seeking driven and reliable individuals to join our assembly team. In this fast-paced environment employees will learn all the skills necessary to create the world's best splitboard binding. Position starts at $10 per hour, employees will be eligible for discounts on spark gear, access to demo products, as well as discounts on other outdoor brands. The right candidate is comfortable standing for prolonged periods, using pneumatic drills and has an eye for detail. No experience needed. Email your resume today to schedule an interview!
Please submit resumes to Steve at email@example.com
We are always happy to receive a good resume even if we don’t have any current openings. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org