Back again for 15/16 is the time tested Blaze binding! Designed for the all-around adventurer looking for lightweight touring deep into the backcountry. Baseplates are cored out and paired with lighter straps for weight savings without compromised durability. Comes with stainless steel pins, durable straps and flexible highback for a comfortable tour and surfy ride down.
Snowboard Magazine: Platinum Pick, Excellence in Design 2012.
- Baseplate Design: Incorporating cutouts for traction, snowshed and weight savings.
- Bushings: Custom made bronze bushings for exceptional durability.
- Highbacks: Soft torsionally while stiff fore-aft. Features the widest range of lean on the market (25° forward lean, to -5° for touring – an industry first). Vertical slots to accommodate our strappy strap – adding touring stability. Large grab hold for easy handling while unstrapped.
- Straps: Pre-curved ankle and toe straps are minimal and lightweight, yet comfortable and durable.
- Buckles and Plastics: Low profile and bomber.
Standard Weight: 1.62 lbs/each [733g] – 3.23 lbs/pair [1466g] (Medium)