The best selling splitboard binding on the market for three years running now, the Blaze was designed for the all-around adventurer looking for lightweight touring deep into the backcountry. Comes with stainless steel pins, durable straps and flexible highback for a comfortable tour and surfy ride down.
- Baseplate Design: Incorporating cutouts for traction, snowshed and weight savings.
- Bushings: Custom made bronze bushings for exceptional durability.
- Highbacks: Soft tortionally while stiff fore-aft. Features the widest range of lean on the market (25° forward lean, to -5° for touring – an industry first). Vertical slots to accommodate our strappy strap – adding touring stability. Large grab hold for easy handling while unstrapped.
- Straps: Pre-curved ankle and toe straps are minimal and lightweight, yet comfortable and durable.
- Buckles and Plastics: Low profile and bomber.
Standard Weight: 3.23 lbs/pr [1466g] (Medium)