The Dyno DH is back again: Our first ever, hardboot specific splitboard binding awarded Backcountry Magazine’s 2015 Gear Guide Select!
Note: Binding is for ride mode only.
- Spark and Voile puck compatible – Canted Pucks recommended
- Note: Binding is for ride mode only.
- Dynafit toe pieces, Voile climbing wires, and optional D Rex crampons and Dynafit Adapters are recommended for touring
- Extremely lightweight – only 381 grams per binding
- Indestructible Bomber Industry stainless steel bails and anodized aluminum toe clips
- Tesla System Snap Ramps for speedy, pinless transitions
Standard Weight: 0.84 lbs/each [381g] – 1.68 lbs/pair [762g]
Fits Boot Sole Length 255 – 340mm / Mondo 21 – 29.5