For the past five seasons, we've held our annual T-Shirt Design Contest. We've received more awesome submissions than we can count. We wanted to keep the creativity flowing, but change things up a bit this year, so we're holding a Sticker Design Contest.
We are putting out the call to all splitboarders for submissions that we can turn into a Spark R&D sticker. The top three entrants will receive Spark R&D swag and a grip of stickers, and the winner will receive a set of bindings of their choosing!
We're looking for a sticker that captures the essence of splitboarding, Spark R&D, your ultimate winter, or that pesky idea that will be the crown jewel of your rocketbox. Don’t be afraid to get wild with your design. Go abstract, cubist, impressionist, humorous, anything you want that speaks to the heart of splitboarding and its community.
Sticker Contest Rules:
- Design a sticker of any style using at least one version of the Spark R&D logo or flame incorporated into your design. The Spark R&D logo may be altered in any way. See below for logo downloads.
- Use any colors within the CMYK spectrum. 1 color or 500 colors, it’s up to you!
- Size must be within 5" x 5" (13cm x 13cm) but can be a die cut, circle, oval, or any other shape within those parameters. Please specify in your design if you would like a die cut shape or transparency.
- Artwork is best submitted in vector format – .pdf, .eps, or .ai. But we will accept .jpg, .png, and hand-drawn designs as well. Note that if you do submit a non-vector format we reserve the right to alter the design for printing purposes.
- No limit to the number of entries.
Please submit entries to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your full contact info including mailing address, phone number, and email. Designs must be submitted by Monday, December 11th. We’ll pick a winner by the end of the year.
Spark R&D Logos Download