The Splitboard Binding Company
10 Out of 10. The Most Innovative Change in Splitboarding Since
the First Spark Binding.—2014 Backcountry Magazine Gear Guide
- Snap Ramps: No more pins. No more cables. Just lock down the toe ramp
for both touring and riding.
- Fatty Climbing Wires: Dual height, full width, and built right
into the baseplate. Easily operated with the basket of your pole.
- Side-Lock Touring Brackets: Clog-free to make switchovers
efficient and painless. Integrated crampon mounting claws.
- Voile Puck Compatibility: Fully Compatible with your Voile pucks. The
most functional way to attach your board in ride mode.
- Sabertooth Crampons: Super easy to slide in and slide out on the fly.
Keeps full teeth in the snow with either climbing wire height.
4-Wheel Drive for Your Tesla Bindings!Learn