- Baseplate Design: Integrated toe strap attachment reduces weight and part count.
- Bushings: Custom made bronze bushings for exceptional durability.
- Highbacks: Same great custom highback design as last season, allowing the widest range of lean on the market (25° forward lean, to -5° for touring – an industry first).
- Straps: Wider, more supportive ankle strap paired with toe cap strap to keep the rider firmly in place at mach speed.
- Plastics and Buckles: Same great plastics and low profile buckles as the Blaze.
- Standard Weight: 3.5 lbs/pr [1594 g] (medium)
The big mountain brother to the Blaze: stiffer components designed specifically for our bigger riders and those who prefer high-speed, aggressive shredding.
Colors: Black, Red and Blue