The Magneto is a lightweight, nimble, pow slashing machine. Built with the Tesla System, this binding is ideal for long tours, epic overnighters, and slicing and dicing through the trees. Baseplates feature maximum cutouts to shave weight, yet maintain strength and performance, and allow puck adjustment with bindings in place. The highback is soft torsionally for mobility while stiff fore-aft for heelside turn support. Ankle straps are supportive but flexible for quick turning.
- Snap Ramps: No more pins. No more cables. Just lock down the toe ramp for both touring and riding.
- Side-Lock Touring Brackets: Clog-free to make switchovers efficient and painless. Integrated crampon mounting claws.
- Fatty Climbing Wires: Dual height, full width, and built right into the baseplate. Easily operated with the basket of your pole.
- Voile Puck Compatible: Fully compatible with Voile pucks. The most functional way to attach your bindings to your board in ride mode.
- Sabertooth Crampon Compatible: Super easy to slide in and slide on the fly. Keeps full teeth in the snow with either climbing wire height.
- “10 out of 10. The most innovative change in splitboarding since the first Spark binding.” – Backcountry Magazine
Standard Weight: 3.29 lbs/pair [1492g] – (Medium)
Three colors available: Black, Green, Navy