The AfterBurner is stiff and powerful for big mountain charging. Built with the Tesla System, this binding keeps a solid baseplate for max stiffness our bigger riders can trust. The highback is super stiff both torsionally and fore-aft for the aggressive rider looking for response. Ankle straps are wide and supportive and toe cap straps keep the rider firmly in place at mach speed. Includes Tesla touring bracket.
- Snap Ramps: No more pins. No more cables. Just lock down the toe ramp for both touring and riding.
- Side-Lock Touring Brackets: Clog-free to make switchovers efficient and painless. Integrated crampon mounting claws.
- Fatty Climbing Wires: Dual height, full width, and built right into the baseplate. Easily operated with the basket of your pole.
- Voile Puck Compatible: Fully compatible with Voile pucks. The most functional way to attach your bindings to your board in ride mode.
- Sabertooth Crampon Compatible: Super easy to slide in and slide on the fly. Keeps full teeth in the snow with either climbing wire height.
- “10 out of 10. The most innovative change in splitboarding since the first Spark binding.” – Backcountry Magazine
Standard Weight: 3.52 lbs/pair [1596g] – (Medium)
Three colors available: Black, Brown, Oxblood