Lightweight, nimble, pow slashing and touring machine — the Magneto features the revolutionary Tesla System, with maximum baseplate cutouts to shave weight. this binding is unstoppable for long tours, epic overnighters, slaying pow, and weaving through trees. The highback is soft torsionally for mobility, while stiff fore-aft for heelside turn support. Ankle straps are supportive, but flexible for quick turns. Inside of toe straps feature gripmatic fabric to ensure they stay put, right where you need them. Includes Tesla touring brackets, heel rests, and Spark Pocket Tool.
- Snap Ramps: No more pins. No more cables. Just lock down the toe ramp for both touring and riding.
- Side-Lock Touring Brackets: Clog-free to make switchovers efficient and painless. Integrated crampon mounting claws.
- Fatty Climbing Wires: Dual height, full width, and built right into the baseplate. Easily operated with the basket of your pole.
- Voile Puck Compatible: Fully compatible with Voile pucks. The most functional way to attach your bindings to your board in ride mode.
- Sabertooth Crampon Compatible: Super easy to slide in and install on the fly. Keeps full teeth in the snow with either climbing wire height.
- “Innovations of the Decade – the Spark R&D Pin-Free Tesla Binding.” – Backcountry Magazine
- “10 out of 10. The most innovative change in splitboarding since the first Spark binding.” – Backcountry Magazine
- Snap Ramps: The hinged toe ramp design locks you into touring and ride modes with just one moving part for super fast transitions. No pins, no cables, no fiddle factor.
- Side-Lock Touring Brackets: Clog-free brackets make switchovers efficient and painless. Slide bindings from left to right onto the offset brackets, lock down the toe ramp and you’re set for touring. Integrated Sabertooth crampon mounting claws for quick and easy installation and removal; you never even have to unstrap.
- Fatty Climbing Wires and Heel Rests: Built right into the binding baseplate, our easily deployed 12 and 18 degree climbing wires provide skinning stability and Achilles comfort on the way up. Designed the full width of the binding, they put your edging power right where it belongs – on the edges! Easily operated with the basket of your ski pole. Wires step down onto heel rest designed to take the brute force off of your top sheet, and keep your wires from ever collapsing.
- Highbacks: The Highback is soft torsionally while stiff fore-aft. Features the widest range of lean on the market (25° forward lean, to -5° for touring – an industry first). Vertical slots to accommodate our Strappy Strap – adding touring stability. Large grab hold for easy handling while unstrapped.
- Straps: Pre-curved ankle and toe straps are minimal and lightweight, yet comfortable and durable.
- Buckles and Plastics: Low profile and bomber.
- Baseplate Design: Incorporating cutouts for traction, snowshed and weight savings.
- Voile Puck Compatiblity: The time-tested Voile pucks remain the most functional, and snow-clearing way to attach your splitboard bindings to the board in ride mode. These puck parts can be bought from your dealer or through our online store. When paired with a factory splitboard and Voile pucks, the Tesla system is ready to ride. Tesla System bindings are also compatible with DIY pucks.