The big mountain brother to the Blaze: stiffer components designed specifically for our big mountain riders and those who prefer high-speed aggressive shredding. Comes with stainless steel pins, solid baseplate, stiff highback, wide ankle strap and toe caps — your recipe for pointing it.
- Backcountry Magazine: Editors Choice 2012.
- Backcountry Magazine: Editors Choice 2013.
- Snowboard Magazine: Platinum Pick, Excellence in Design 2012.
- Baseplate Design: Solid baseplate for max stiffness. Integrated toe strap attachment reduces weight and part count.
- Bushings: Custom made bronze bushings for exceptional durability.
- Highbacks: Widest range of lean on the market (25° forward lean, to -5° for touring – an industry first). Increased glass fiber content for even better response. Vertical slots to accommodate our strappy strap – adding touring stability. Large grab hold for easy handling while unstrapped.
- Straps: Wider, more supportive ankle strap paired with toe cap strap to keep the rider firmly in place at mach speed.
- Buckles and Plastics: Low profile and bomber.
Standard Weight: 1.76 lbs/each [799g] – 3.52 lbs/pair [1598g] (Medium)